Feel like you could get more out of life?
Gain clarity & create the life you want using techniques from the fields of Psychology & Design Thinking.
We all have been given the incredible gift of a single lifetime, yet so many people passively wander through it, allowing things to happen to them, versus intentionally crafting a full, vibrant experience. It’s almost as though they are half asleep. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP.
It IS possible to create the life you've always wanted, but to do that, you need CLARITY on the best place to start. If you want to take the first steps toward creating a life that is aligned to YOUR values and LIGHTS YOU UP, this workshop is for you.
What to expect:
In this workshop, we:
- Get to the heart of why it is critically important for you to WAKE UP and live an intentionally designed life, aligned to YOUR values and what YOU think is important.
- We'll take stock of where you're at now using April's Life Blueprint tool, created from the field of Design Thinking. This tool will serve as your map to help you move toward a more intentional, joyful life.
- We'll take the first steps toward ACTION, to help you begin to use your blueprint to make intentional changes in your life, aligning it more closely with what makes YOU uniquely happy.
Who is this workshop for?
This course is for anyone who feels like they could squeeze more joy and more fulfillment out of their daily life. If any of these statements sound like you, you're ready!
- “I’m just focused on getting through the day/week/month.”
- “I would love to try this new thing, but I’m afraid of what people might think.”
- “I have a big goal for myself, but I’m not sure how to take the first step.”
- “I spend so much time doing things for other people that I don’t have anything left for myself.”
- “I’ll get back to doing what I love when my job slows down.”
WHEN: Saturday, December 2, 2017, 2:00-3:30 pm (Refreshments to follow)
WHERE: Linden Hills YogaFit - 4507 France Ave. S. Edina, MN 55410
COST: YogaFit Members $20, Non-Members $30* (*includes a FREE 2-week membership to YogaFit)
TO REGISTER: Drop your name and email below!
About the instructor:
April Seifert earned her Ph.D. in Social Psychology in 2007 from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Her training and unique life experiences have made her passionate about making the most of our one, beautiful life.
She is the host of the Women Inspired! podcast and is a co-Founder and Data Scientist for Sprocket CX.