Awaken: A life design workshop
We all have been given the incredible gift of a single lifetime, yet so many people passively wander through it, allowing things to happen to them, versus intentionally crafting a full, vibrant experience. It’s almost as though they are half asleep.
IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP.
What to expect:
In this workshop, we will:
- Get to the heart of why it is critically important for you to WAKE UP and live an intentionally designed life, aligned to YOUR values and what YOU think is important.
- We'll take stock of where you're at now & create a map to help you move toward a more intentional, joyful life.
- We'll take the first steps toward ACTION, to help you begin to use your map to make intentional changes in your life, aligning it more closely with what makes YOU uniquely happy.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who feels like they could squeeze more joy and more fulfillment out of their daily life. If any of these statements sound like you, you're ready to WAKE UP:
- “I’m just focused on getting through the day/week/month.”
- “I would love to try this new thing, but I’m afraid of what people might think.”
- “I have a big goal for myself, but I’m not sure how to take the first step.”
- “I spend so much time doing things for other people that I don’t have anything left for myself.”
- “I’ll get back to doing what I love when my job slows down.”
About the instructor:
April Seifert earned her Ph.D. in Social Psychology in 2007 from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Her training and unique life experiences have made her passionate about making the most of our one, beautiful life.
She is the host of the Women Inspired! podcast and is a co-Founder and Data Scientist for Sprocket CX.